Hospitals, ambulatory service centers, community health centers, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities are all faced today with common issues from implementing healthcare reform to managing their bottom line. Below are just a few of the issues impacting these facilities.
- Healthcare Reform
- Rising costs of providing excellent healthcare
- High costs of uninsured healthcare
- Declining Federal and state funding
- Facilities Operations concerns
- An increasing focus on technology, including e-procurement and online fundraising
- The use of IT for improved communication, better recordkeeping, quicker diagnostic reporting, fewer drug prescription errors, efficient supply purchasing and inventory control
- Outsourcing food service, laundry, housekeeping, and other nonessential services
Our healthcare accountants can help you understand and meet the new challenges of healthcare today. From traditional accounting services to revenue cycle analysis to overall practice management, we can help you see clear to providing your patients excellent and affordable services.
Refer to the Practice and Facilities Management Services section for additional information on our services.
Learn more by reading our healthcare accounting and practice management articles in the Tax Tips and Articles section.