Thomas R. Dartnell, CPA, PSA
Tom has expertise in the area of attestation engagements which includes the audit of not-for-profit organizations and commercial enterprises. He also specializes in tax planning and preparation for clients operating in various industries which include not-for-profit, employee benefit plans, construction contractors, service businesses and professional practice entities.
As a co-champion partner of the firm’s wealth management practice, Tom helps identify opportunities and assists clients in planning for their individual and family future financial goals.
Tom holds the following degrees and licenses.
- B.A. in Accounting, Moravian College Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey
- Public School Accountant (PSA) License: New Jersey
- Series 7, Series 66, and Life and Health Insurance Licensed
Tom's professional memberships include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Co-Champion Partner – 1st Global Capital Corporation
Tom is also active in the community.
- Audit Committee Member, National Hemophilia Foundation
Tom celebrates his 27th year of service with our firm in 2012.