Heidi Wohlleb, CPA, RMA, PSA
Heidi specializes in annual and special audits for municipalities, counties, utility authorities, county colleges, school districts and libraries as well as Federal and State Grants.
Heidi holds the following degrees and licenses.
- B.S. in Accounting, University of Delaware
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey
- Registered Municipal Accountant (RMA) License: New Jersey
- Public School Accountant (PSA) License: New Jersey
- Series 7, Series 66, and Life and Health Insurance Licensed
Heidi’s professional memberships include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Registered Municipal Accountants Association of New Jersey
- Governmental Accounting and Audit Interest Group, New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Government Finance Officers Association
- Sussex County School Business Officials Association
- Hunterdon/Warren School Business Officials Association
Heidi is also active in the community.
- Warren County Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Finance Committee, Church of the Assumption, Hackettstown
Heidi celebrates her 23rd year of service with our firm in 2012.