Douglas S. Collins, CPA
Doug specializes in tax services for financial institutions, medical and professional service organizations, manufacturing, nursing homes, real estate developers, employee benefit plans, and construction contractors. He is also expert in tax and consulting services for client shareholders, officers and other executives and individuals.
Doug holds the following degrees and licenses.
- B.S. in Accounting, Messiah College in Grantham, Pennsylvania
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Series 7, Series 66, and Life and Health Insurance Licensed
Doug’s professional memberships include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
Doug is also active in the community.
- Advisory Board Member, Lakeland Bank
- Member and former Financial Secretary, Evangelical Free Church of Blairstown
Doug celebrates his 20th year of service with our firm in 2012.