Marcia A. Geltman, CPA
Marcia specializes in estate and income tax planning as well as income tax audit representation.
She previously spent 15 years as a Revenue Agent with the Internal Revenue Service, during which time she served as a member of the IRS Instructor's Cadre and Speakers Panel. Marcia has been a guest writer on tax topics with the NJSCPA and is currently on the Editorial staff for Tax Impact, a quarterly tax newsletter. She is a frequent lecturer for local business and civic groups speaking on a wide range of tax topics including estate tax planning, year-end tax tips, what’s new in the tax world, and information for business owners. Marcia speaks to many local Chambers of Commerce and civic groups. Recent speaking engagements include The Columbia-Harlem Small Business Development Center and the New York City Economic Development Council.
Marcia holds the following degrees and licenses.
- B.S. in Accounting, Montclair State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey
- Series 7, Series 66, and Life and Health Insurance Licensed
Marcia’s professional memberships include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
Marcia is also active in the community.
- Past President and is current co-chair of a capital fundraising campaign and renovation for Temple Shalom in Succasunna
Marcia celebrates her 24th year of service with our firm in 2012.