Raymond G. Sarinelli, CPA, RMA, PSA
Ray specializes in annual and special audits for municipalities, counties, utility authorities, school districts, county colleges, libraries and federal and state grants. He is also expert in financial consulting services such as internal control reviews, bond and note offerings, assistance in preparing financial statements and budgets, accounting system design, feasibility studies, and operational reviews.
Ray holds the following degrees and licenses.
- B.S. in Accounting, University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Finance and Commerce
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey
- Registered Municipal Accountant (RMA) License: New Jersey
- Public School Accountant (PSA) License: New Jersey
- Series 7, Series 66, and Life and Health Insurance Licensed
Ray’s professional memberships include:
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Government Finance Officers Association
- Member, Registered Municipal Accountants Board of Directors
- Former member, Government Accounting and Auditing Committee of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
Other memberships include:
- Trustee and Board Member of St. Peter’s Village Orphanage
- Member, New Jersey Conference of Mayors
- Member, Morris County 200 Club
- Member and former Treasurer, Rockaway Rotary Club for over 29 years Treasurer, Screen for Life of Morris County
Ray has also been active in the community.
- Co-Adjunct Professor at Rutgers University
- District Auditor, Rotary District 7470
- Director, Rockaway 5K Summer Blast and the Rockaway Rotary fishing contest for 25 years
Other past memberships include:
- Former Chairman, Board of the St. Cecilia’s School Board
- Former Treasurer, St. Cecilia’s Endowment Fund and member of the Finance Committee
- Past President, past Chairman of the Finance Committee for St. Peter’s Village Orphanage
- Former member, Sussex 2000 Committee
Ray celebrates his 37th year of service with our firm in 2012.