William F. Schroeder, CPA, RMA, PSA
Bill specializes in auditing and financial advisory services for municipalities, counties, utility authorities, school districts and libraries. He also has expertise in budget and financial planning, debt management and financing plans, and the development of internal control systems.
Bill holds the following degrees and licenses.
- B.S. in Accounting, Saint Francis College Loretto, Pennsylvania
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey
- Registered Municipal Accountant (RMA) License: New Jersey
- Public School Accountant (PSA) License: New Jersey
- Series 7, Series 66, and Life and Health Insurance Licensed
Bill’s professional memberships include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Registered Municipal Accountants Association of New Jersey
Bill is also active in the community.
- Treasurer, Blairstown Rotary Club
- Member, Hunterdon/Warren County Association of School Business Officials
- Member, Warren County League of Municipalities
- Member, Morris County Association of School Business Officials
Other past memberships include.
- Former Advisor, Partridge Glen Homeowner's Association
- Former Member, Rotary District 7470 Gift of Life Program
Bill celebrates his 31st year of service with our firm in 2012.