Deirdre M. Hartmann, CPA
Deirdre specializes in healthcare advisory services and personal and business income tax planning. She is a frequent lecturer, writer and advisor for medical practices on a wide range of topics including practice efficiency, revenue cycle analysis, analyzing physician contracts, year-end tax tips, and information systems for physician practices.
Deirdre holds the following degrees and licenses.
- B.S. in Accounting, Montclair State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey
Deirdre’s professional memberships and affiliations.
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Medical Group Practice Management (MGMA)
- NJ Medical Group Management Association (NJMGMA)
- New Jersey Healthcare Financial Management Association (NJHFMA)
Deirdre has authored articles on an array of tax and medical practice management issues..
- New Jersey Physician magazine
- New Jersey Medical Group Management Associations
- NJ CPA Magazine
Deirdre's recent speaking engagements.
- “Financial Dashboards”, 2011 NJMGMA Tune up Your Practice for Healthcare Reform Conference
- “EHR Meaningful Use”, the New Jersey Society of CPAs Healthcare Conference.
Deirdre is also active in the community.
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer, Community Soup Kitchen of Morristown
- Volunteer, Holiday Help for the Needy
Deirdre celebrates her 7th year of service with Nisivoccia LLP in 2012
Contact Deirdre: firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-328-1825