Business valuations are as unique as each existing business enterprise. Our professionals will assess and evaluate all facts and circumstances surrounding each business valuation to ensure the correct premise and standard of value, as well as the appropriate methods are applied for maximum valuation. Following are specific valuation services we provide for our clients.
- Analysis and advice concerning pending offers to purchase
- Asset allocation
- Business damage and interruption assessment and lost profit claims
- Charitable contributions of business interests
- Estate and gift taxes and related planning and gifting programs
- Family limited partnerships
- Management buyouts
- Ownership succession & wealth transfer
- Partner admissions and dissolutions
- Shareholder buy/sell agreements
- Shareholder, investor and transaction disputes and dissenter rights
- Subchapter S elections and conversions
Please contact our Business Valuation Partner, Robert B. Charlton (email@example.com) for further assistance regarding our services.