Prepare for a Successful Audit
Registration for the Nisivoccia LLP 2018 “Prepare for a Successful Audit” Seminar is now open. The session will be held at the Meadow Wood Manor, 461 State Route 10 in Randolph on Wednesday, May 30th. By attending our seminar you will gain a better understanding of the audit process and what you can to do to prepare as the audit season approaches.
Schedule of events:
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – Registration & Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Program
12:00 p.m. – Luncheon
Session topics include:
- Accounting and Audit Updates
- How to prepare for the audit
- New N.J. DOE Audit Requirements
- Panel discussion on common audit recommendations
- Pension & Security Benefits to be aware of
Contact Valerie Dolan at (973) 328-1825 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional session information.