Nisivoccia LLP, one of the region's top accounting firms, is experiencing rapid growth and is seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic candidates who are pursuing a career in public accounting to join our Mount Arlington commercial audit department. You will work with like-minded individuals who aspire to use and develop their skills and talents for individual and firm success, while maintaining a work-life balance.
- Excellent Mathematical Skills
- Solid Leadership Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
Possessing excellent mathematical skills and the ability to interpret policies, procedures and regulations will assist the candidate in the scope of work. As an effective communicator, the candidate will collaborate across departments in the organization, as well as corresponding with clients. Demonstrating solid leadership skills and taking a proactive approach will enable the candidate to oversee and manage client engagements. Possessing strong organizational skills empowers candidates to thrive in a high-energy environment.
- Execute tests to assess accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance
- Conduct client interviews
- Review and test internal controls
- Perform risk assessment analyses
- Prepare financial statements
- Maintain strong, positive relationships with clients
- BA or BS degree in Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 0-2 years experience in public accounting
- CPA license or plans to obtain it