Innovation Forum 2022: Embracing Innovation for Your Business
Businesses in all industries are incorporating innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit into their business plans to be successful today and continue to thrive into the future.
The annual Innovation Forum is meant to bring together business leaders and people thinking innovatively, in hopes to create more innovation in the Northern NJ region. This event is complimentary to attendees, offered by Nisivoccia, The DAK Group, Laddey, Clark and Ryan, and Fairleigh Dickinson University Rothman Institute.
The agenda is as follows:
8:00 am – Registration, Networking, Breakfast
8:30 am – 10:30 am – Program
Where: Perona Farms, 350 Andover Sparta Road, Byram Township, NJ 07821
- Keynote Speaker: Michele Siekerka, Esq. | President & CEO, New Jersey Business & Industry Association (NJBIA)
- Dale G. Caldwell, Ed.D. ACC | Executive Director, FDU Rothman Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Aaron Price, President & CEO | TechUnitedNJ
- Robin Wilson, Chairman & CEO | A Blue Egg Corporation
- Tom Ryan, Esq. | Managing Partner, Laddey, Clark & Ryan, LLP
- Doug Collins, CPA | Partner, Nisivoccia
- Ari Fuchs | Managing Director, The DAK Group, Ltd.