Join us for a virtual webinars for Attorneys
Thursday, December 10, 2020
Glenn Schwier CPA, JD will host a virtual webinar for attorneys entitled, “Post-Election Tax Planning for the Biden Tax Plan.”
This webinar is designed to discuss tax strategies and law changes as result of the Presidential election that impact attorneys. Topics for discussion include:
• What tax planning is needed before the end of the year as a result of the election?
• What would a President-Elect Biden tax plan look like?
• Who is impacted by President-Elect Biden’s tax plan?
• Corporate tax changes under a President-Elect Biden tax plan?
• Should you realize capital gains before change in administrations?
• Will state and local income tax (SALT) deductions return?
• Should client’s gift before end of 2020? Changes in estate taxes under a Biden Tax Plan.
• What is first time home buyer and caregiver credit?
• How would Social Security payroll taxes change under a Biden Plan?
This program has been submitted to the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.5 hours of CLE credit.
Glenn Schwier is a Partner in the Nisivoccia Tax Group. Glenn practices in the areas of personal tax matters, businesses, international taxes, estates, trusts, partnerships, corporations, LLCs, U.S. operations of foreign entities and expatriates. Glenn is a New Jersey Certified Public Accountant as well as a member of the New York and New Jersey State Bar.
Business Marketing Strategies for 2021 and Beyond: What’s Hype & What’s Real
The webinar will feature Abe Kasbo, CEO and Rebecca Neill, COO of Verasoni Worldwide, a marketing communications advisory, consultancy and agency located in Fairfield, NJ. Abe is a nationally recognized speaker and has been featured in the New York Times, Bankrate.com, Institutional Investor among other media outlets. Rebecca is a rising star in the industry and was most recently awarded “Innovator to Watch” by the New Jersey Tech Council and leads Verasoni Worldwide’s major accounts.