Nisivoccia LLP Hosts Seminar for Attorneys
On September 18, 2019, Glenn Schwier, CPA, J.D. presented “Foreign Corporations Inbound/Outbound: The Tax Basics & Dangers” for area attorneys. Topics included:
- How did tax reform impact foreign subsidiaries?
- Repatriation wasn’t just for big corporations such as Apple
- What foreign taxes paid are eligible for a tax credit in the U.S.?
- U.S. tax withholding rules on foreign owners
- Controlled foreign corporations
- When is controlled foreign corporation income taxable in the U.S.?
- What is effectively connected income?
- Foreign asset reporting requirements
- Advantages of IC-Disc for exporters? Post tax reform impact on IC-Disc?
- Passive Foreign Investment Corporation and the foreign mutual funds tax trap
- Transfer of property to foreign corporation reporting requirements
- Impact of tax treaties
- Tax strategies for foreign corporation and owners
Please visit our Tax, Trust and Estate Planning to learn more about our services.
For additional information, please contact Glenn directly on 973-298-8500 or email@example.com.