Christabel specializes in providing accounting and audit services, as well as business consulting services for both our profit and not-for-profit clients. She is a member of the firm’s quality control team and helps oversee the peer review process. In addition, Christabel services clients in the real estate and family business segments and has a specialty in conducting audit and reviews of employee benefit plans. She is the firm leader on performing Service Organization Controls (SOC) audits and internal control attestation engagements.
Christabel holds the following degrees and licenses:
- Bachelor of Commerce & Master of Commerce degrees in Accounting, University of Mumbai
- MBA in Accounting, Finance & Management Information Systems, University of Scranton
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey
- New Jersey Public School Accountant (PSA) License: New Jersey
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP): New Jersey
Christabel’s professional memberships and affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
Christabel is also active in the community:
- Young Professionals of Sussex County
- Eucharistic Ministry, St. Jude’s Parish
Christabel celebrates her 18th year of service with our firm in 2022.