Chris Perrotta is a member of our Commercial Group where he specializes in providing accounting and audit, tax and business consulting services for both profit and not-for-profit clients. Chris specializes in serving clients in several industries including real estate, construction and auto dealers.
Chris is well-versed in the specialized set of regulations that apply to New Jersey Approved Private Schools For Student With Disabilities (APSSDs). He has served APSSDs in a number of different capacities including as an independent auditor, business manager and general consultant. Chris is an Affiliate Member of ASAH (a not-for-profit organization of private schools for children and young adults with disabilities), and he has extensive experience in working with representatives from the Department of Education on current regulations/issues governing APSSDs.
Chris holds the following degrees and licenses:
- B.S. in Accounting, William Paterson University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey
Chris’ professional memberships and affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Private School Organization for Children and Young Adults with Disabilities (ASAH)
- Real Estate Advisor National Editorial Board Member, Thomas Reuters Publications
Chris’ recent speaking engagements:
- “7 Common Non-Allowable Costs for APSSDs” at the 2019 Annual ASAH Symposium
- “The Implementation of NJAC 6A:23A-18 One Year Later” Leadership Panel at the 2019 Annual ASAH Symposium
- Host of the Annual Nisivoccia LLP Not-for-Profit Seminar (2016, 2017, 2018)
Chris is also active in the community:
- Board of Managers, Sussex County YMCA
- Vernon Township Little League Coach
- Vernon Township Youth Soccer League Coach
Chris celebrates his 13th year of service with our firm in 2021.