With over 25 years of industry experience, Deirdre specializes in personal and business income tax planning as well as foreign subsidiary corporations and not-for-profit organizations. She is also the leader of the healthcare advisory services and outsourced accounting services groups within the firm. Deirdre is a frequent lecturer, writer and advisor for small/medium businesses, chamber associations, and medical practices and facilities on a wide range of topics including tax policy, business process efficiencies and revenue cycle analysis.
Deirdre holds the following degrees and licenses:
- B.S. in Accounting, Montclair State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey
Deirdre’s professional memberships and affiliations:
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Medical Group Practice Management (MGMA)
- NJ Medical Group Management Association (NJMGMA)
- New Jersey Healthcare Financial Management Association (NJHFMA)
- Small Business Council of America (SBCA)
Nisivoccia Wealth Advisors LLC:
- Series 7 , Series 66 and Life and Health Insurance Licensed
Honors and awards presented to Deirdre:
- 2019 NJCPA Ovation Award Winner, Women to Watch Category
Deirdre has authored and been featured in articles on an array of tax and medical practice management issues:
- “The Learning Curve for Advisory” – NJCPA
- “Private Equity Knocking? What to know before you let them in” – In-Network Healthcare Industry News from Investors Bank
- “New Jersey Telemedicine Providers: Do You Know the ‘Ins and Outs’ of the New Law?” – Nisivoccia LLP Blog
- “Healthcare Fraud and the CPA” – New Jersey Business Magazine
Deirdre’s speaking engagements:
- “Financial Dashboards”, 2011 NJMGMA Tune up Your Practice for Healthcare Reform Conference
- “EHR Meaningful Use”, the New Jersey Society of CPAs Healthcare Conference.
- Northwest Healthcare Experts local events for physicians and practice managers on hot topics affecting their practices.
Deirdre is also active in the community:
- Board Member, Prevent Child Abuse of New Jersey
- Volunteer, CF Foundation for SIDS
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer, Community Soup Kitchen of Morristown
- Volunteer, Holiday Help for the Needy
Deirdre celebrates her 16th year of service with our firm in 2022.