With over 30 years of service with Nisivoccia LLP, Nick specializes in the areas of tax, accounting, audit and consulting services. His clients include construction contractors, medical service organizations, manufacturing, condominium and other realty associations, professional services organizations as well as other small businesses in varying segments. Nick also has expertise in litigation support and guardianship accounting services.
Nick is a member of the Metropolitan Builders Association of NJ (METRO) where he contributes to their monthly newsletter. He is also a member of the Construction Financial Management Association (CMFA).
Nick holds the following degrees, certifications and licenses:
- B.S. in Accounting, Rutgers University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
Nick’s professional memberships include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
Nisivoccia Wealth Advisors LLC
- Series 7, Series 66 and Life and Health Insurance Licensed
Nick is also active in the community:
- Past Treasurer, Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Morris and Sussex Counties, Inc.
- Former Treasurer, Mount Olive Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member and Former Treasurer, Roxbury Rotary Club
- Volunteer coach, Roxbury Soccer Club
Honors and awards presented to Nick:
- Honored by the Metropolitan Builders & Contractors Association (METRO) as the 2018 Associate of the Year
- Recognized as a Paul Harris Fellow by the Rotary Foundation
Nick celebrates his 32nd year of service with our firm in 2021.