Doug has over 29 years of experience helping his clients optimize their tax savings. Whether family-owned, private business or individual, Doug engages with his clients to develop tax planning strategies to attain their business or personal financial goals. In addition, Doug specializes in tax and audit services for real estate developers and investors, construction contractors and manufacturing entities. He is also expert in tax and consulting services for client shareholders, officers and other executives. Doug serves as the partner lead for the Nisivoccia Real Estate Group.
Doug holds the following degrees and licenses:
- B.S. in Accounting, Messiah College in Grantham, Pennsylvania
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Doug’s professional memberships include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
Nisivoccia Wealth Advisors LLC
- Series 7, Series 66 and Life and Health Insurance Licensed
Doug is also active in the community:
- Advisory Board Member, Lakeland Bank
- Member of the Board of Directors of AHS Investment Corp., a subsidiary of Atlantic Health
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Deacon Family Foundation
Doug celebrates his 29th year of service with our firm in 2021.