Bud became Managing Partner in 2020. He specializes in audit and consulting services for municipalities, counties, county colleges, school districts, and joint insurance funds. In addition, Bud has consulting expertise in utility rate studies, internal control reviews, school district regionalization and de-regionalization studies, technology projects, capital project financing and related debt offerings.
Bud holds the following degrees and licenses:
- B.S. in Accounting, Saint Francis College Loretto, Pennsylvania
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey
- Registered Municipal Accountant (RMA) License: New Jersey
- Public School Accountant (PSA) License: New Jersey
Bud’s professional memberships include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Former Chairperson, New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants -Governmental Accounting and Auditing Interest Group
- Associate Business Member, Morris County; New Jersey; and International Associations of School Business Officials (ASBO)
- New Jersey and National Government Finance Officers Associations
Nisivoccia Wealth Advisors LLC
- Series 7, Series 66 and Life and Health Insurance Licensed
Bud is a frequent speaker at seminars, conferences, and conventions on governmental accounting, audit, and internal control issues.
Bud is also active in the community:
- Treasurer, Morris County Library Foundation
- Member, 200 Club of Morris County
- Board Member and Chairman, Supervisory Committee Tri-Co Federal Credit Union
Check out Bud on BrokerCheck
Bud celebrates his 42nd year of service with our firm in 2023.