Glenn specializes in personal tax matters including estate, trusts, individual income tax, expatriates, and foreign asset reporting. He also oversees our international business tax practice. Glenn is a member of the bar in New Jersey and New York State. Glenn is a frequent lecturer and advisor for business organizations and professional services firms on a wide range of tax planning topics including The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act law, business efficiency and tax planning. He also hosts tax planning seminars for practicing attorneys.
Glenn holds the following degrees and licenses:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Rutgers University
- Juris Doctor (JD) Degree, Seton Hall University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey
Glenn’s professional memberships and affiliations:
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- BKR International Tax Practice Group
Nisivoccia Wealth Advisors LLC
- Series 7, Series 66 and Life and Health Insurance Licensed
Glenn celebrates his 14th year of service with our firm in 2023.