Kristin joined Nisivoccia as the result of our merger with Anderson & Company PC on January 1, 2022. She began her career in the tax department of Ernst and Young before joining Anderson & Company PC in 2008. Through the years, her expertise evolved and today, she provides both tax and audit services to for-profit business entities and not-for-profit organizations.
Kristin holds the following degrees and licenses:
- Bachelor of Administration with a concentration in Accounting, Muhlenberg College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey and Pennsylvania
Kristin’s professional memberships and affiliations:
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Pennsylvania Society of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)