Laura is Director of Marketing and Business Development for Nisivoccia LLP. As a member of the Firm’s leadership team, she spearheads all growth and business development initiatives and is integral in overall business operations. Through her involvement in various professional associations, she has built valuable connections for herself and the Firm. A natural mentor, she designed the Firm’s professional development training program to equip Nisivoccia’s team with the skills they need to create their own professional relationships. Among her many accomplishments and awards, Laura led the Firm through a recent rebrand that articulated its core values through The Nisivoccia Way. This platform is the foundation for every experience that clients, employees and community partners have with the firm.
Her business and industry affiliations include the Morris County and Sussex County Chambers of Commerce, Somerset County Business Partnership, Newark Regional Business Partnership, and the New Jersey Business Industry Association, Association Accounting Marketing (AAM), American Marketing Association New Jersey Chapter (AMA), and BKR International.
Laura embodies The Nisivoccia Way and truly understands that Community Matters. She actively supports our not-for-profit clients and engages other members of the firm to join along. Laura supports several organizations that provide services to victims of domestic violence and women’s empowerment; health and welfare; and that support children’s causes.
- 2022 Boy Scouts of America Patriots’ Path Council Sussex County Tribute To Women Honoree
- Member of BWNICE (Businesswomen Networking Involving Charity and Education). Laura was awarded the “Businesswoman of the Year” from BW NICE Sussex County Chapter in 2017
- Past Board Member of DASI (Domestic Assault and Sexual Intervention Organization)
- Past Advisory Board Member of the NORWESCAP Career and Life Transition Center
- 2015 Co-Chair of the Hackettstown Medical Center Foundation Gala committee and served several years as a committee member.
- Committee member of Child & Family Resources Raising of America awareness initiative
Prior to joining Nisivoccia, Laura spent twenty years in various corporate marketing, sales management, and business development positions. She received a B.S. in Business Management and Information Systems, MBA in Marketing and Certificate in International Business from Seton Hall University.