Mike began his career as an intern with the firm in 2006. As a member of the Audit Department, Mike specializes in providing accounting and audit services for both profit and not-for-profit clients. He is also well-versed in the specialized set of regulations that apply to New Jersey Private Schools for Students with Disabilities as well as audits of employee benefit plans.
Mike holds the following degrees and licenses:
- B.S. in Financial Accounting from Virginia Tech
- M.B.A. in Accounting from William Paterson University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey
Mike’s professional memberships and affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
Mike is also active in the community:
- Jefferson Township Chamber of Commerce
Mike celebrates his 12th year of service with our firm in 2021.