Raymond has been apart of our Governmental Entity Group since 2008. His client experience includes planning, reviewing and executing audits with the concentration of engagement planning in governmental (schools, municipalities, counties, county colleges, libraries joint insurance funds and boards of education) and not-for-profit organizations.
Raymond holds the following degrees and licenses:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, The College of New Jersey
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey
- New Jersey Public School Accountant (PSA) License: New Jersey
- Registered Municipal Accountant (RMA) License: New Jersey
Raymond’s professional memberships include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
Nisivoccia Wealth Advisors LLC
- Series 7, Series 66 and Life and Health Insurance Licensed
Raymond celebrates his 13th year of service with our firm in 2021.