In 2007, Ryan began his career as an intern with Nisivoccia in the audit department. Ryan has expertise in providing accounting and audit services to our profit and not-for-profit clients with a specialization in performing Single and Housing Urban Development (HUD) audits. He is a member of the Sussex County Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals Group. Ryan was recently awarded the “Rising Star Award” by the Sussex County Chamber of Commerce, being recognized as an emerging leader whose achievements reflect exceptional growth in his profession, increased levels of leadership and responsibility, and high potential for future impact.
Ryan holds the following degrees and licenses:
- Bachelors in Sociology with a minor in Accounting from Bloomsburg University
- Master of Science degree in Accounting from Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey
Ryan’s professional memberships and affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
Ryan is also active in the community:
- Sussex County Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals Group
- Nisivoccia Young Professionals Group
Ryan celebrates his 10th year of service with our firm in 2021.