Tom has 35 years of expertise in attestation engagements, which includes the audit of not-for-profit organizations and commercial enterprises. He also specializes in tax planning and preparation for clients operating in various industries which include not-for-profits, employee benefit plans, service businesses and professional practice entities.
As the champion partner of the firm’s wealth management practice, Thomas helps identify opportunities and assists clients in planning for their business, individual and family future wealth management goals.
Tom holds the following degrees and licenses:
- B.A. in Accounting, Moravian College Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey
- Public School Accountant (PSA) License: New Jersey
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) Credential: New Jersey
Tom’s professional memberships include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
Nisivoccia Wealth Advisors LLC
- Series 7, Series 66 and Life and Health Insurance Licensed
Tom is also active in the community:
- Audit Committee Member, National Hemophilia Foundation
- Advisory Board Member, First Bank
Tom celebrates his 36th year of service with our firm in 2021.