Jim joined Nisivoccia as the result of our merger with Anderson & Company PC on January 1, 2022. Prior, Jim was the founder and Managing Partner of Anderson & Company, a full-service CPA firm established in 1985. Jim is well known throughout New Jersey for his experience and in-depth knowledge of the services applicable to not-for-profit organizations and government funded organizations.
Jim prides himself on providing value-added service to his clients through an understanding of the comprehensive audit and reporting guidelines put in place by the New Jersey Department of Education (NJDOE) and the complex compliance requirements of the New Jersey Administrative Code. He is a frequent speaker on topics and issues affecting these clients as well as an active member of ASAH, a not-for-profit organization of private schools and agencies in New Jersey.
James holds the following degrees and licenses:
- B.A. in Accounting, Farleigh Dickenson University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey
- Public School Accountant (PSA) License: New Jersey
James’ professional memberships and affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- ASAH, Association for New Jersey Approved Schools for Students with Disabilities
James is also active in the community:
- Member (Vice Chairman) of the Board of Trustees of New Hope Integrated Behavioral Health Care
- Member of the finance committee for Health Care Quality Strategies, Inc. and HQSI Foundation
- Advisor, Special Olympics of New Jersey