Kathi’s expertise is in audit and consulting for various governmental entities including municipalities, counties, authorities, libraries, and school districts within New Jersey.
She directs the firm’s school district audit division and has made numerous presentations at the New Jersey School Boards’ Association, New Jersey Association of School Business Officials, New Jersey Association of School Administrators and Government Finance Officers’ Association conferences on topics relating to public entities’ financial statements and internal controls.
Kathi has extensive experience in financial advisory and consulting services which include review and design of internal accounting controls; assistance in various debt issuances and refundings; preparation of capital project and debt management plans; utility rate studies; and budget reviews.
Kathi holds the following degrees and licenses:
- B.S. in Accounting, Concentration in Business Management, York College of Pennsylvania
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License: New Jersey
- Registered Municipal Accountant (RMA) License: New Jersey
- Public School Accountant (PSA) License: New Jersey
Kathi’s professional memberships include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Registered Municipal Accountants Association of New Jersey
- New Jersey Government Finance Officers Association
- Bergen, Essex, Morris, Somerset and Sussex County Associations of School Business Officials
- Sussex County League of Municipalities
Nisivoccia Wealth Advisors LLC:
- Series 7, Series 66 Life, Accident and Health Insurance, Variable Annuities licensed
Other professional engagements:
Kathi is a frequent lecturer at local and state School Business Official Associations, Governmental Finance Officer Association seminars.
Kathi is also active in the community:
- Board of Directors of the Newton Rotary Club
- Greater Newton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Habitat for Humanity
- Patriots Path Boy Scout Council
- Project Self-Sufficiency
- Sussex County Chamber of Commerce
- Saint Matthew’s Parish
- Wharton Area Little League
- Past Treasurer, Mine Hill Township PTA
Kathi celebrates her 41st year of service with our firm in 2022.